PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (“ICBP” or the “Company”) is an established market-leading producer of packaged food products with a diverse range of products providing everyday food solutions for consumers of all ages. Many of its products brands are among the strongest brands with significant Top-of-Mind status in Indonesia and have gained the trust and loyalty of millions of consumers in Indonesia for decades.
ICBP was established as a separate entity in September 2009 and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (“IDX”) on 7 October 2010. It was established by means of internal restructuring of the Consumer Branded Product (“CBP”) Group of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (“Indofood”), the parent company, listed on the IDX since 1994. Through the internal restructuring, the entire business operations of Indofood’s CBP Group, comprising noodles, dairy, food seasonings, snack foods, nutrition and special foods, as well as biscuits (previously under Bogasari Group), were transferred to ICBP.
Following the listing, Indofood remains the majority shareholder of ICBP with 80% ownership. Hence, ICBP continues to enjoy synergies with other Indofood Group companies to maintain its competitive advantages.
Currently ICBP’s business units are as follows:
- Noodles – produces and markets a range of instant bag and cup noodles, egg noodles and instant vermicelli.
- Dairy – produces and markets a variety of dairy products including sweetened condensed milk, liquid milk (ultra high temperature, sterilized bottled and pasteurized milk), powdered milk, ice cream, yogurt drinks and butter.
- Food Seasonings – produces a range of culinary products including soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, bouillon and instant seasonings, and also produces and markets cordial syrup.
- Snack Foods – produces and markets a range of western and modernized traditional snacks, as well as biscuits.
- Nutrition & Special Foods – produces and markets various cereals and biscuits for infants and children, as well as milk products for expectant and lactating mothers.
The Company’s operations are also supported by the Packaging Division.